How to find out which widget (or widgets) and sidebar are being used on a given page of your site
- Login to the Admin area of your site
- Click on the “Visit Site As Admin” link under the top main menu:
- You will now see the Admin menu shown on all pages of the frontend of your website.
- Navigate to the page you wish to see the widgets on.
- When you find the page you wish to see the widgets on, click on the “Show Widgets” button in the Admin menu:
- You will now be able to see all of the names of the widgets used on your site in red boxes:
- If there is a sidebar being used on a given page, you can also see the name of the sidebar as shown here: