Website Phone Support
Watching videos and reading tutorials is great but sometimes you might need more personalized assistance with screen share phone support. Book a 30-minute or 1-hour phone call with a Brilliant Directories Senior Coach to review your website via screen share and make sure everything is set up properly.
Not only will you be sure that everything is set up properly, we will also make sure you are not missing out on key default functionality that will help increase website conversions.
Key Areas Covered During Your Phone Call
- Membership Level Settings
- Pricing Page
- Automated Emails
- Website Design Settings
- Streaming Homepage Content
- Member Categories
- Feature Categories
- Membership Features
- SEO Templates
- Design Settings
- Google Analytics
- Email Accounts
NOTE: If you need help with items not included in the above list, you may want to enlist the assistance of a developer from the Developer Marketplace. These certified third-party developers can assist you with advanced setup or customizations.
Get the Most out of Your Phone Call
Your time is incredibly valuable, especially when considering your Website Phone Support’s time constraints. To get the most out of your phone call we suggest you consider the following preparation tips.
- Have a clear mission statement for your website. What problem will you be solving for your users?
- Prepare a sound business model. How are you planning to monetize your website while responding to the needs of your users?
- Determine the primary goal you want to accomplish on the phone call or make a list of micro-goals that you want to accomplish on the call.
- Come with an open mind to proven suggestions that are intended to help you achieve the most success possible.
- Screen share during your phone call is available upon request.
Who Is This For?
As a Brilliant Directories customer, you will always have access to free email support, video tutorials, documentation, our community forum and free group workshops. But sometimes an extra helping hand is needed…
Website Phone Support is perfect for anyone who wants to be sure they haven’t missed any core website settings to help increase website signups and reduce customer support inquiries.
If your website is about to go live we recommend this service to be sure that you have correctly set everything up.
In your Website Phone Support call a senior coach will review the 12 Key Areas listed above with you. If you feel you need guidance on more advanced or development-oriented topics, you may want to enlist the assistance of a certified third-party developer from the Developer Marketplace.
Customer TestimonialJames V. – Kansas, USA
After purchasing your Website Phone Support call you can expect to receive an email from a Brilliant Directories Senior Coach within one business day to schedule your phone call.