Webinar Wednesday 16 – May 24, 2017
Thanks for joining Brilliant Directories’ co-founder, Jason Haloossim, and brand manager, Patrick Brunelle, for the sixteenth edition of Webinar Wednesdays! This webinar was recorded on May 24, 2017.
This webinar covers topics including:
- How to check for bad website links/URLs with Google Webmaster Tools
- Change number of search results per page
- Add-on Coming Soon: Lazy Load Search Results
- Add schema markup to display reviews in Google search results
- Add-on: Featured Blog Article Slider
- Managing member reviews
- Member search visibility settings
- Member & website variables
- Add-on: Daily Website Backups
- Sidebar on checkout pages
- Editing checkout page
- Editing website footer menu
The Elevator Pitch:
Why Choose Brilliant Directories
We'll make it short and sweet:
- Save Time & Get Stuff Done — We've taken care of all the heavy lifting so you can focus on your membership community and getting users signed up.
- Access Our Top-Rated Support — We know you have questions... Our dedicated team works 'round the clock to quickly resolve any technical issues.
- Trusted by 20,000+ Websites — With over 10 years of experience, we understand the unique needs of online membership communities.
- One Powerful Platform — From small communities to enterprise sites with millions of users... Brilliant Directories includes over 1,000 built-in features to scale with your website's needs.
Last updated July 17, 2018 by Team Brilliant