Webinar Wednesday 55 – December 26, 2018
Thanks for joining Brilliant Directories’ co-founder, Jason Haloossim, and Digital Strategist, David Rocklin, for the fifty-fifth edition of Webinar Wednesdays! This webinar was recorded on December 26, 2018.
This webinar covers topics including:
- 4:40 – UPDATE: All Webinar Replays Online
- 6:22 – UPDATE: New Members Only Functionality
- 13:38 – FREE ADD-ON: Spam Form Protector
- 19:15 – UPDATE: Image Manager Updates
- 22:26 – Can members upload PDF files?
- 24:29 – Tip of the Week: Part 2: Review Results of Homepage SEO for Google
- 25:40 – Recap: What is Optimizing for Google?
- 26:27 – What Did We Do Last Webinar?
- 30:38 – So… What Happened with SEO in 3 Weeks?
- 38:57 – What Do The Results Mean?
- 39:46 – Let’s Review: Website Traffic Sources
- 1:10:46 – What to Keep Doing…
- 1:22:04 – Why Is Shareable Content Important?
- 41:22 – Is it possible to make content visible in only one specific country?
- 44:35 – Does Google penalize sites with lots of outgoing affiliate links?
- 46:41 – Is it better to start a directory targeted at a specific niche or a more broadly focussed directory?
- 1:04:36 – Dealing with an unexpected target audience
- 1:14:23 – Why a simple website design is important when publishing shareable content
- 1:25:50 – SEO tips for MATsocial.com
- Adding categories as sub-menu items
- Utilizing long-tail keywords
- 1:34:24 – Tips for SomeoneToSew.com
- Connect with consumers by sharing your mission with them
- Creating Awesome Content to Boost Website Traffic
The Elevator Pitch:
Why Choose Brilliant Directories
We'll make it short and sweet:
- Save Time & Get Stuff Done — We've taken care of all the heavy lifting so you can focus on your membership community and getting users signed up.
- Access Our Top-Rated Support — We know you have questions... Our dedicated team works 'round the clock to quickly resolve any technical issues.
- Trusted by 20,000+ Websites — With over 10 years of experience, we understand the unique needs of online membership communities.
- One Powerful Platform — From small communities to enterprise sites with millions of users... Brilliant Directories includes over 1,000 built-in features to scale with your website's needs.
Last updated January 10, 2019 by Team Brilliant