Spam Form Protector
Brilliant Directories websites already include anti-spam measures like reCaptcha and honeypots, but spam is relentless. Bots always seem to find a way through a website’s defenses.
Enhance your site’s form security with Spam Form Protector by defining a set of keywords that you consider spam. The system will then block any submissions that contain those keywords.
Key Features & Benefits
- List the specific keywords/phrases that you consider spam
- No limit for how many keywords you can blacklist
- Below is a list of recommended keywords to blacklist
- Form submissions containing spam keywords will be blocked
- Focus your time on your business instead of dealing with spam
Here is a comma separated list of curated keywords and phrases that we have found to be commonly included in spam form submissions. Feel free to edit this list as you see fit.
Spam Form Protector Add-On
|Add to Site – $10 / month|
MAXIMIZE THE VALUE OF THIS ADD-ON
Book a 1-hour strategy session to review your website with an expert. Learn More