- 1:57 – iPad Giveaway (over)
- 3:55 – ZAPIER: Create Posts from Feeds & Other 3rd Party Sources
- 5:04 – DIGITAL PRODUCTS: When Product is Free ($0.00) No Need to Enter Credit Card – Sell Digital Downloads add-on
- 5:40 – IMPORT POSTS: You Can Now Import Posts & Fetch Feature Images
- 6:23 – RSS: Use an Alternate RSS URL that Includes the Post’s Images in the RSS Feed – RSS Feed for Posts add-on
- 7:16 – PROMO CODES: Users Can Now Use the ENTER Button on Their Keyboard – Easy Coupon Codes add-on
- 7:52 – SPEED: Facebook Login Code, Updated to Improve Page Loading Speeds
- 8:13 – MAPS: Updated Logic So Members in Smaller Towns Can Be Found More Easily
- 8:38 – MEMBERS: Ability to Edit the JOIN DATE of Members
- 8:51 – DYNAMIC FILTERING: Better Logic for More Robust Searching of Members
- 9:15 – NEWSLETTERS: Better, Smarter Workflow When Scheduling Newsletters and Stats After Sending
- 9:47 – TONS MORE: Speed, security, quality-of-life features and exciting new releases on the way!
- 10:31 – Auto-Send Newsletters from New Website Posts
- 11:25 – What Is an RSS Feed?
- 12:57 – What Is an RSS to Email Campaign?
- 14:40 – Benefits of Having RSS Email Campaigns
- 17:28 – What’s Required to Set This Up? – RSS Feed for Posts add-on
- 18:37 – Basic Setup Steps
- 21:52 – Showing How The Automated Workflow Works
- Setting Up the Automated Email Workflow…
- 24:52 – Creating an Opt-In Form
- 30:49 – Connecting the Form to Pabbly
- 34:08 – Creating the Pabbly Workflow
- 37:39 – Creating a Group in MailerLite
- 40:43 – Creating an RSS Email Campaign in MailerLite
- 52:59 – Can this be done with Mailchimp?
- 54:35 – Get RSS feed URLs for specific post search criteria
- 56:31 – Get RSS feed URL for posts by a specific member
- 57:26 – Get RSS feed URL for all published posts
- 1:00:35 – Where to view all Tips of the Week and training videos? – Watch Videos
- 1:01:03 – Suggestion to create RSS feeds for member search result pages
- 1:02:11 – Does the RSS email workflows need to be set up for each subscriber?
Tip of the Week
Questions & Answers