- 1:06 – Directory After Party
- 3:55 – Zapier Phase 1: Default Forms, Custom Forms, New Sign Ups
- 4:30 – Custom Checkout URL: Advanced Setting default_checkout_url
- 4:38 – Custom Plan URL: Specify URL that displays after /checkout
- 8:16 – Speed Update: Only Load Google ReCaptcha When Form is Clicked
- 9:11 – Signup & Upgrades: Hide/Display Promo Code Input Field
- 12:26 – Total Updates: 40+ Fixes & New Features Released
- 12:47 – Zapier Hooks: Export Smart Lists, Posts, Member Data… Then pulling data INTO your BD site
- 13:15 – Speed: Lazy Load Images, Google Maps JS and other tools
- 13:29 – Year-End Goals: Zapier Integrations, Enhanced Features for Post Comments, Newsletter Reporting, Coupon Codes for One-Off Purchases, Speeds… and Top Community Suggestions
- 15:48 – Zapier Integration Phases
- 16:58 – Use Cases for Zapier with Brilliant Directories Websites
- 19:47 – Let’s Send BD Data to Mailchimp
- 20:50 – Adding a Webhook to Your BD Website
- 21:53- Creating a New “Zap” in Zapier to Create Mailchimp Segments Based on Membership Plan
- 30:03 – Creating a New “Zap” to Segment Visitors Who Have Submitted the Contact Form & Other Custom Forms
- 38:20 – Will integrating a third-party newsletter service affect the default outgoing system emails?
- 38:47 – Does Zapier charge a fee?
- 39:21 – Can member listing details and contact detail form data be pushed to Zapier?
- 41:02 – Suggestion to create a setting to make sidebar elements sticky when scrolling
- 45:00 – Suggestion to wrap sidebar elements in ID class when rendering in sidebar
- 45:42 – How to put pages behind a paywall or restrict to certain membership plans? Sell Digital Downloads add-on
Tip of the Week
Questions & Answers