- 2:59 – UPDATE: Identify Pending Posts to Approve
- 7:44 – UPDATE: Improvement to Featured Article Slider
- 9:24 – UPDATE: View All Members’ Account Activity
- 11:59 – UPDATE: Stream Digital Products on Homepage
- 12:33 – View All Monthly Updates & Changelogs HERE
- 13:35 – Rick’s Corner: How to setup and manage the default email address for your website
- 14:29 – Requirements
- 15:49 – 1. Create the default website email address
- 21:04 – 2. Accessing the Inbox for this default email address
- 24:24 – 3. (optional) Forward emails sent to this default email address to your personal email inbox
- 27:12 – 4. (optional) Manage all emails for this default email address from your preferred email client
- 30:40 – Will your website still send automated notification emails if you use an external email service?
- 32:32 – Can a website admin change a member’s email address?
The Elevator Pitch:
Why Choose Brilliant Directories
We'll make it short and sweet:
- We Know Membership Sites — We've taken care of all the heavy lifting so you can focus on growing your membership community and getting users signed up.
- Access to Expert Support — We know you have questions... Our dedicated support team works 'round the clock to quickly resolve any technical issues.
- Trusted by 20,000+ Websites — With over 10 years of experience, we understand the unique needs of online membership communities.