- 3:28 – Gabe’s Corner
- 4:12 – When is the right time to setup my email accounts?
- 6:32 – Where do I find the sign up page links for membership levels?
- 10:00 – How do I link new pages into my main menu and footer menu?
- 14:27 – Website Showcase: www.PublicInfrastructure.com.au
- Increase user sign ups on a B2B public sector/private sector lead-gen site
- User registration video tutorials
- Website and category organization
- 33:12 – Tip of the Week: How to Create On-Site Visitor Actions
- 54:34 – How to hide top-level categories in certain areas of your website
- 1:06:07 – Add a setup fee for new member accounts
- 1:16:59 – Determining the right price for your membership packages and editing the pricing page
- 1:34:17 – Set certain membership levels as individuals are companies by default
The Elevator Pitch:
Why Choose Brilliant Directories
We'll make it short and sweet:
- We Know Membership Sites — We've taken care of all the heavy lifting so you can focus on growing your membership community and getting users signed up.
- Access to Expert Support — We know you have questions... Our dedicated support team works 'round the clock to quickly resolve any technical issues.
- Trusted by 20,000+ Websites — With over 10 years of experience, we understand the unique needs of online membership communities.