Webinar Wednesday 44 – July 25, 2018
Last updated August 10, 2018 by Team Brilliant
Thanks for joining Brilliant Directories’ co-founder, Jason Haloossim, Marketing Consultant, Patrick Brunelle, and Senior Directory Coach, Gabriel Solis, for the forty-fourth edition of Webinar Wednesdays! This webinar was recorded on July 25, 2018.
This webinar covers topics including:
- 3:28 – Gabe’s Corner
- 4:12 – When is the right time to setup my email accounts?
- 6:32 – Where do I find the sign up page links for membership levels?
- 10:00 – How do I link new pages into my main menu and footer menu?
- 14:27 – Website Showcase: www.PublicInfrastructure.com.au
- Increase user sign ups on a B2B public sector/private sector lead-gen site
- User registration video tutorials
- Website and category organization
- 33:12 – Tip of the Week: How to Create On-Site Visitor Actions
- 54:34 – How to hide top-level categories in certain areas of your website
- 1:06:07 – Add a setup fee for new member accounts
- 1:16:59 – Determining the right price for your membership packages and editing the pricing page
- 1:34:17 – Set certain membership levels as individuals are companies by default