Webinar Wednesday 19 – June 21, 2017
Thanks for joining Brilliant Directories’ co-founder, Jason Haloossim, and brand manager, Patrick Brunelle, for the nineteenth edition of Webinar Wednesdays! This webinar was recorded on June 21, 2017.
This webinar covers topics including:
- 9:34 – Are keywords enough for good SEO?
- 13:38 – Add “View Profile” button to mobile search results
- 20:38 – Google AdWords vs. keywords to increase website traffic
- 24:33 – Landing pages and calls-to-action
- 31:11 – Premium Masterclass Workshops
- 32:07 – How claimable listings work
- 34:07 – Allow multiple member sign-ups with the same email address
- 38:26 – Center dropdown menu item text
- 40:11 – Keywords are not everything
- 44:01 – Live business operating hours on member profile page
- 45:20 – Where to find Bootstrap scripts
- 46:51 – Update: Duplicate widget identifier
The Elevator Pitch:
Why Choose Brilliant Directories
We'll make it short and sweet:
- Save Time & Get Stuff Done — We've taken care of all the heavy lifting so you can focus on your membership community and getting users signed up.
- Access Our Top-Rated Support — We know you have questions... Our dedicated team works 'round the clock to quickly resolve any technical issues.
- Trusted by 20,000+ Websites — With over 10 years of experience, we understand the unique needs of online membership communities.
- One Powerful Platform — From small communities to enterprise sites with millions of users... Brilliant Directories includes over 1,000 built-in features to scale with your website's needs.
Last updated July 17, 2018 by Team Brilliant