- 2:43 – Forms: Display Alternate Field Label Text
- 6:02 – Admin: Identify Members Who Have Credits – Member Credits System
- 7:49 – Admin: Identify Members with Incomplete Profiles – Use “service” to require sub-categories as well
- 11:56 – New Add-On: File Upload for Forms
- 12:10 – Maps: Ability to Set the Default Pin Market When Entering Address
- 13:09 – Homepage: Setting to Hide Homepage Sections on Mobile Devices
- 13:57 – Speed/Stability: Tons of Updates to Improve Overall UI, Functionality and More!
- 14:24 – 5+ Ways to Turbocharge Your BD Signups Using Facebook Groups – by Cory Barnes
- 15:22 – About Cory Barnes & His Business
- 19:15 – 1) Share Your Website URL In Your Facebook Group Banner Image – Add A Call To Action (CTA)
- 21:24 – 2) Welcome & Introduce NEW Members In Your Facebook Group… Include A Link To Your Website In The Post
- 23:53 – 3) Utilize Membership Approval Questions To Capture Contact Info Of New Facebook Group Members
- 25:56 – 4) Start A “Promote Your Business…” Thread
- 30:20 – 5) Incentivize Facebook Group Members To Visit Your Website By Offering Them A Freebie (eBook, Guide, Video, etc.)
- 33:08 – BONUS) Create & Place A Banner Image Linking To Your Facebook Group Directly On Your Website
- 36:03 – Does Cory currently have staff or people that help him with managing his business?
- 38:02 – What were Cory’s first investments back into his website and business?
- 41:32 – Can Cory’s strategies work for any industry or location-based website and community?
- 42:26 – FB Group Accelerator
- 42:40 – How important is it to offer a free membership plan on your website?
- 44:55 – How can you build momentum in your community and get members comfortable to start engaging with each other in discussions?
- 48:49 – Suggestion for getting members to communicate in a Facebook group
Tip of the Week
Questions & Answers
The Elevator Pitch
Why Choose Brilliant Directories
We'll make it short and sweet:
- We Know Membership Sites — We've taken care of all the heavy lifting so you can focus on growing your membership community and getting users signed up.
- Access to Expert Support — We know you have questions... Our dedicated support team works 'round the clock to quickly resolve any technical issues.
- Trusted by 30,000+ Websites — With over 10 years of experience, we understand the unique needs of online membership communities.