- 2:10 – New Add-On: Personal Post Feed
- 4:17 – Update: Custom Widget as Web Page
- 6:09 – Update: Forms Inbox: “Date Range Picker” Filter
- 7:18 – Update: Design Setting: “Website Body Width”
- 9:24 – Coming Soon: YouTube & Vimeo in Photo Galleries
- 10:13 – Coming Soon: Tax & VAT Manager add-on
- 10:57 – Coming Soon: Force-End Your Staff Admin Sessions
- 11:16 – Coming Soon: Pre-Made Content Blocks for Email Templates
- 11:29 – Coming Soon: Compact Logo View on Mobile
- 12:45 – Coming Soon: Ongoing Updates to Make Finding Admin Settings Easier
- 13:00 – Tip of the Week: Monetizing Your Directory by Ryan Sullivan
- 17:16 – Free eBook: Monetizing Your Directory – DirectoryToolkit.com/monetize
- 17:50 – 3 Business Model Questions
- 19:04 – What is Profitability?
- 20:37 – Growth Ceiling – Maximum Revenue
- 24:00 – 3 C’s of Increased Revenue
- 27:40 – 3 Customer Funnel Focuses
- 29:58 – 6 Easy Ways To Reduce Cancellations And Keep Members Happy – More Info
- 30:24 – Net Negative Churn
- 32:37 – Tiered Membership Levels
- 38:54 – 3D Multi-Axis Monetization
- 45:34 – Monetization Channels
- 51:36 – Presentation Summary
- 57:08 – How should you charge members for additional features?
- 59:59 – How to reduce customer churn rate and calculate customer lifetime value?
- 1:06:43 – What happens if a members credit card expires or is declined? Billing Reminder Emails add-on
- 1:08:24 – Utilize “Smart Lists” to keep track of actions that members HAVE NOT done
Tips to Reduce Churn Rate (question from 59:59)
- Look at the Numbers – Active members vs. cancelled members month over month
- Onboarding Process – Have a Welcome Plan… Explain t new members how to get the most from your website
- Increase Switching Costs – Get members invested: emotionally; time; setup; etc.
- Fix/Identify Payment Failures – BD emails website admins when failed payment attempts happen… Follow up! Billing Reminder Emails add-on
- Identify Successful Member Experiences – Make sure to remedy poor experiences
- Make it Easy to Contact You
The Elevator Pitch:
Why Choose Brilliant Directories
We'll make it short and sweet:
- We Know Membership Sites — We've taken care of all the heavy lifting so you can focus on growing your membership community and getting users signed up.
- Access to Expert Support — We know you have questions... Our dedicated support team works 'round the clock to quickly resolve any technical issues.
- Trusted by 20,000+ Websites — With over 10 years of experience, we understand the unique needs of online membership communities.