- 3:40 – Inbox: Bulk Select Form Inquiries
- 5:55 – Forms: Class to Support ‘readonly’ Field Behavior
- 7:48 – Webhooks: Post Comments, Quick Edit & More to Come – More Info
- 9:38 – Marketplace: New Partner for Delivering AMP Profile Pages
- 10:42 – New Add-On: File Uploads for Forms
- 11:05 – Stripe: Set Name That Displays on Credit Card Statements
- 11:41 – Emails: Deliverability Improvements via Domain Authentication
- 12:15 – API: Ability to Import Feeds & Data INTO BD Sites via Zapier, Pabbly, etc.
- 12:51 – Credits: Issue Credits when Existing Members Refer New Members
- 13:11 – And tons more coming very soon…
- 13:35 – How will credits work when an existing member refers a new member?
- 14:23 – New Add-On: File Uploads for Forms
- 14:59 – Supported File Types
- 15:36 – File Upload Use Cases
- 20:14 – Are security measures in place to protect against malicious files?
- 21:51 – File Upload Example on Member Contact Form
- 26:27 – File Upload Example on Member Verification Form
- 31:12 – Suggestion to add ability to delete form file uploads
- 32:27 – Suggestion for CSS classes on Public View of form items
- 35:05 – Using CSS classes for menu items and website elements
- 39:08 – Can reviews be added to products or blog posts?
- 40:21 – How would form file uploads work for job listings and applications?
- 44:51 – Suggestion to show all leads matched with a specific member
- 46:51 – Suggestion to add Not Active/On Hold members to admin dashboard Pending Items list
- 48:47 – What exactly is a direct lead versus an indirect lead?
- 50:58 – What is the name of the member contact form?
- 51:57 – Suggestion to be able to clone widgets
- 52:30 – Future update to display why members servicing different areas are displaying in search results
- 55:37 – How to set a maximum number of a members a lead can be matched with?
Tip of the Week
Questions & Answers