- 2:27 – Search: “Require Complete Profiles”, Customize the required fields
- 7:11 – Design: Use Pre-Made Elements in Blog Posts
- 11:49 – Posts: Define Sidebar Position on Mobile Devices
- 14:30 – 2 New Add-Ons: File Upload for Forms & Member Credits System
- 15:09 – 3 Major Speed Updates: Form Validation, Google Maps & Dynamic Dropdowns
- 16:08 – Email Deliverability: Automated Domain Authentication for Sending Emails
- 17:12 – Feedback on the Require Complete Profiles update
- 18:58 – How to view members who have unsubscribed from your emails?
- 20:16 – 3 Elements You Should Add to Your Members’ Dashboards
- 20:45 – What’s So Special About the Dashboard Page?
- 22:48 – Key Elements to Add on the Dashboard
- 28:55 – Let’s See a Customized Member Dashboard
- 45:09 – How to add expiration/end dates to published posts? – How To Add Expire/End Dates To Multi-Photo Posts Such As Classifieds, Properties, Photo Albums & Products
- 48:28 – Suggestion to include filename/URL of posts with webhooks
- 49:25 – What happens to the images and other data of expired or unpublished posts?
- 51:51 – Which member profile elements can be included when checking if a profile is complete?
- 55:37 – What size should be used for banner images in the member dashboard?
- 57:36 – Suggestion to include post images in RSS feeds
- 58:25 – Suggestion for displaying expired/past posts (e.g., events) in post search results
Coming Very Soon
Tip of the Week
Questions & Answers
The Elevator Pitch
Why Choose Brilliant Directories
We'll make it short and sweet:
- We Know Membership Sites — We've taken care of all the heavy lifting so you can focus on growing your membership community and getting users signed up.
- Access to Expert Support — We know you have questions... Our dedicated support team works 'round the clock to quickly resolve any technical issues.
- Trusted by 30,000+ Websites — With over 10 years of experience, we understand the unique needs of online membership communities.