- 1:04 – Explaining the default post categories
- 2:00 – Editing default post categories
- 5:43 – Getting a specific post category’s URL
- 6:21 – Adding post category links to your website’s main menu
- 8:56 – How to remove the category dropdown select in the sidebar post search form
- 9:50 – Can members create their own post categories?
This is a segment from Webinar Wednesday 72, recorded live on September 11, 2019.
The Elevator Pitch:
Why Choose Brilliant Directories
We'll make it short and sweet:
- We Know Membership Sites — We've taken care of all the heavy lifting so you can focus on growing your membership community and getting users signed up.
- Access to Expert Support — We know you have questions... Our dedicated support team works 'round the clock to quickly resolve any technical issues.
- Trusted by 20,000+ Websites — With over 10 years of experience, we understand the unique needs of online membership communities.