This Tip of the Week covers topics including:
- 1:10 – When to Use Sub-Categories for Posts
- 1:48 – Setting Up Sub-Categories for Classifieds
- 2:45 – Example: Classifieds Category Structure
- 3:09 – How standard post categories function & their limitations
- 3:24 – Cloning the default Classifieds post type & adding sub-categories
- 6:30 – Allowing members to publish the new types of Classified posts
- 8:35 – Example of the user experience when posting these new Classified ads
- 13:01 – Adding custom fields to the classifieds post form
This is a segment from Webinar Wednesday 73, recorded live on September 25, 2019.
The Elevator Pitch:
Why Choose Brilliant Directories
We'll make it short and sweet:
- We Know Membership Sites — We've taken care of all the heavy lifting so you can focus on growing your membership community and getting users signed up.
- Access to Expert Support — We know you have questions... Our dedicated support team works 'round the clock to quickly resolve any technical issues.
- Trusted by 20,000+ Websites — With over 10 years of experience, we understand the unique needs of online membership communities.