This Tip of the Week covers topics including:
- 0:18 – What Does Optimizing for Google Mean?
- 0:42 – Notes About SEO & Google
- 1:34 – What Happens If You Don’t Optimize?
- 1:53 – Identify Keywords & Phrases
- 2:14 – Example: Applying Targeted SEO Keywords to a New Website
- 3:26 – General Settings
- 4:38 – Header / Main Menu
- 5:50 – Design Settings
- 21:46 – Footer Menu
- 24:58 – Homepage Meta Tags
This is a segment from Webinar Wednesday 54, recorded live on November 28, 2018.
Results of Optimizing SEO for Google [Starts at 24:29]
- 24:29 – Tip of the Week: Part 2: Review Results of Optimizing Website SEO for Google
- 25:40 – Recap: What is Optimizing for Google?
- 26:27 – What Did We Do Last Webinar?
- 30:38 – So… What Happened with SEO in 3 Weeks?
- 38:57 – What Do The Results Mean?
- 39:46 – Let’s Review: Website Traffic Sources
- 1:10:46 – What to Keep Doing…
- 1:22:04 – Why Is Shareable Content Important?
This is a segment from Webinar Wednesday 55, recorded live on December 26, 2018.
The Elevator Pitch
Why Choose Brilliant Directories
We'll make it short and sweet:
- We Know Membership Sites — We've taken care of all the heavy lifting so you can focus on growing your membership community and getting users signed up.
- Access to Expert Support — We know you have questions... Our dedicated support team works 'round the clock to quickly resolve any technical issues.
- Trusted by 30,000+ Websites — With over 10 years of experience, we understand the unique needs of online membership communities.