- We updated the Menu Manager to support default menus (like the Widget Manager and Forms Manager).
- We added the ability to display Sub Category Images in the keyword Autosuggest Feature.
- We updated the “Google Map Search Results” Add-On to include the additional listings on the map when the “Load More” button is clicked on search results pages using the “Insta-Load Search Results” Add-On.
- The Spam Form Protector Add-On has been released as a Free Add-On for all websites.
- We added the ability to set a CSS class for a Menu’s outer <ul> tag. This new feature will be available for all new Menus. In order to use this feature navigate to Admin >> Toolbox >> Menu Manager >> New Menu.
- We added the ability to Install an SSL certificate from the Admin Header Message button.
- We added a setting to display an RSS icon linking to the main RSS feed of a site when the RSS Feed Add-On is active. In order to use this new feature navigate to Admin >> Settings >> General Settings >> Social Media tab.
- We added a prompt to also delete the images and files uploaded by the member when a member is deleted from the Search Member page in the Admin Area.
- Admins now have additional options of how to display posts to site visitors that are not logged in to a member account when the Members Only Content Add-On is active on a site. We added the ability to select if a Post will be “Available for All Users”, “Protect Details Page and Search Results” or “Only Protect Details Pages” on the Edit Post Setting page.
Enhancements / Fixes:
- We added a “Continue” button on the Profile Photo tab in the Member Dashboard area.
- We improved the search feature for Coupons Codes in the Admin Area so the search applies to the Inactive tab as well.
- We updated the Newest Members widget to sort by Signup Date instead of User ID.
- We updated the Member Search Results H1 title in order to show the correct information based on the search criteria.
- We improved the accuracy of the location search on the Member Search page in the Admin area.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the Mobile Layout of sites when the Website Announcement Bar is activated.
- We improved the the accuracy of member location searched on the frontend of sites.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the default behavior of the Claimable Business Listing Add-On.
- We updated the Recaptcha Header Message button in the Admin Panel in order to redirect to the current support article on the topic.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the UI of the Recent and Featured Member widgets.
- We fixed an issue that was preventing Admins from adding individual sub categories when the site has thousands of Top Level Categories.
- We fixed an issue which was causing lead invoices to not be marked as paid after a payment was made in the 2Checkout payment gateway.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing members from adding some zipcodes as additional locations.
- We fixed an issue that was still showing the About Title on profile pages when the “Enable About Tab Product” setting is set to “No”.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to Add and Delete Sub Level Category Images on the Category Page in the Admin in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was causing Google Recaptcha to not work properly on Signup pages in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the default behavior of the Live Design tool.
- We fixed an issue that was causing a “Save 100%” message to display on member signup pages when “Quarterly” is the only billing cycle option selected for the product.
- We fixed an issue which was changing the UI of the Leads form on the homepage when a Member was viewing it while logged in to their account.
- We updated the Spam Form Protector Add-On in order to apply the same protection to the Signup Forms.
- We fixed an issue which was affecting the ability to upload and view PDF documents using the Media Manager in the Admin.
- We fixed an issue which was preventing Admins from customizing a Default Form in some cases.
- We fixed an issue which was causing Products Level display Pricing Information even though the Product Account Type is set as Free on the Manage Products page in the Admin Area.
- Products will no longer display any previously-selected billing cycle options on the Manage Products page in the Admin when the product is currently set to be free..
- We fixed an issue that was preventing the “About” section from displaying on member profile pages in some cases.
- The Category Dropdown Field in Sidebar and Homepage Search Modules will now be hidden automatically if an Admin has not added any categories to the Post Type on the Post Settings Page.
- In all, over 50 feature enhancements and software updates were released this month.
The Elevator Pitch:
Why Choose Brilliant Directories
We'll make it short and sweet:
- We Know Membership Sites — We've taken care of all the heavy lifting so you can focus on growing your membership community and getting users signed up.
- Access to Expert Support — We know you have questions... Our dedicated support team works 'round the clock to quickly resolve any technical issues.
- Trusted by 20,000+ Websites — With over 10 years of experience, we understand the unique needs of online membership communities.