Webinar Wednesday 52 – November 14, 2018
Thanks for joining Brilliant Directories’ co-founder, Jason Haloossim, Digital Marketing Expert, Patrick Brunelle, and Support Specialist, Rick Martinez, for the fifty-second edition of Webinar Wednesdays! This webinar was recorded on November 14, 2018.
This webinar covers topics including:
- 1:19 –UPDATE: Date Format & Radius Options
- 6:19 – UPDATE: Add-On Enhancement: Keyword Search Options
- 9:03 – UPDATE: Mobile View Settings
- 17:27 – NEW ADD-ON: Pin Featured Posts
- 24:30 – Rick’s Corner
- 25:24 – Quick Help Links in Admin
- 26:39 – How to edit categories for different types of posts?
- 30:14 – Tip of the Week: 3 proven Formulas to Generate $5,000 in Membership Fees
- 31:55 – 5 Main Reasons Members Pay Dues & Fees
- 34:18 – Setting Up Your Revenue Goals
- 37:42 – 3 Proven Pricing Formulas
- 47:18 – 3 Ways to Generate $5,000
- 59:10 – User Example: Higher Priced Product/Service
- 1:04:56 – User Example: Lower Priced Product/Service
- 1:08:33 – How do you generate visitors and encourage user signups with a brand new website?
- 1:17:34 – Case Study: Husband & wife team making $6,000/month from their directory website
- 1:23:30 – Identifying messaging errors on a website’s homepage
- 1:30:16 – Should you tailor your homepage around the consumer or around the businesses?
The Elevator Pitch:
Why Choose Brilliant Directories
We'll make it short and sweet:
- Save Time & Get Stuff Done — We've taken care of all the heavy lifting so you can focus on your membership community and getting users signed up.
- Access Our Top-Rated Support — We know you have questions... Our dedicated team works 'round the clock to quickly resolve any technical issues.
- Trusted by 20,000+ Websites — With over 10 years of experience, we understand the unique needs of online membership communities.
- One Powerful Platform — From small communities to enterprise sites with millions of users... Brilliant Directories includes over 1,000 built-in features to scale with your website's needs.
Last updated December 17, 2018 by Team Brilliant