This Developer Training tutorial covers topics including:
- 0:48 – What is a widget?
- 3:37 – Referencing a widget
- 5:18 – Where does the widget code print?
- 9:30 – How can you create universal CSS/HEAD elements?
- 10:25 – How can you tell if a widget is customized?
- 12:40 – How do widgets work?
- 12:56 – How do master and customized widgets work?
- 18:40 – Refresh the website cache to update changes
- 19:32 – Bonus Tip: To do advanced coding, create a widget & then call the widget
This Marketplace webinar was recorded on June 20, 2019.
The Elevator Pitch:
Why Choose Brilliant Directories
We'll make it short and sweet:
- We Know Membership Sites — We've taken care of all the heavy lifting so you can focus on growing your membership community and getting users signed up.
- Access to Expert Support — We know you have questions... Our dedicated support team works 'round the clock to quickly resolve any technical issues.
- Trusted by 20,000+ Websites — With over 10 years of experience, we understand the unique needs of online membership communities.