AdBlock Detector Plugin
Many directory website owners heavily rely on generating revenue from ads. But with over 500 million devices using ad blocking tools, this prevents directories from generating ad revenue.
And until now, there was nothing a directory website could do about this. The AdBlock Detector add-on will detect, notify and optionally lock out visitors who are using ad blocking software against your directory or membership software website.
Though this add-on will help you generate more ad revenue, it may not be for everyone. If most of your revenue is generated through paid member subscriptions, you probably won’t want to inconvenience paying or prospective members with a pop-up. However, you may consider using this add-on if you heavily rely on ad revenue for your directory website.
Why Anti-AdBlock is Essential for Your Site
- Your directory website can’t collect ad revenue if users are blocking your ads
- 615 million devices now use adblock
- 380 million mobile devices & 236 million desktops use adblock
- Adblock usage is growing at a 30% annual rate
- Google Chrome now has a built-in ad blocking function
- Compatible with all browsers and adblock browser plugins
- Works on mobile devices that are using ad blocking software
- Two Settings: Notification Mode or Block Content Mode
- Notify visitors using adblock to whitelist your website
- Lock your website until the user disables ad blocking
- Notification Mode still gives visitors full access to your website
- Customize the pop-up alert title, message and button text
- Stop your directory website losing ad revenue to ad blocking software
AdBlock Detector Add-On
|Add to Site – $10 / month|
MAXIMIZE THE VALUE OF THIS ADD-ON
Book a 1-hour strategy session to review your website with an expert. Learn More