How can I add new images or replace existing images on my directory website?
You can easily update the images through your administration area following these directions:
- Make sure you have saved the images you are replacing with the exact same file name and format on your computer
- We recommend saving the images at the exact proportions they will be used on the website in order to decrease load times
- Log in to your Brilliant Directories administration
- Hover over the main menu link WEBSITES, and select FILE MANAGE from the drop down menu
- Click on the IMAGES folder once this page has loaded
- Click on the UPLOAD link
- Click the BROWSE option to find and select the new image on your computer
- Finally, click the UPLOAD button to complete the process
You may need to refresh your web browser to see the newly replaced image on your website. You can repeat this process to override any existing images on your directory.
GET FREE TIPS DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX [contact-form-7 id="4271" title="Newsletter Sign Up"]