How to make the Logo of a member be used on the profile page and search results instead of the Profile Photo
Some directories make use of both a Profile Photo (usually a picture of an individual person) AND a Logo (the image which represents the company the individual works for). In other cases, a Profile Photo is not necessary and the directory only requires a single Logo image to be used.
If you only want to make use of a Logo image and have this be the image that is used throughout the site to represent the member, then please follow the steps below.
- Login to the Admin area of your site
- In the main top navigation menu, navigate to Settings >> Website Settings
- Click on “Configuration Settings” in the left sidebar
- Click on the “Member Settings” tab:
- Locate the setting called “Enable Logo Upload” and change the field to 0 (zero):
- Click on the “Save Settings” button
- Click on “Field Labels” in the left sidebar
- Locate the “Upload Profile Photo” field and change the text to read how you would like for the Logo Upload field. For example, we changed it here to “Upload Your Company Logo”:
- (OPTIONAL) Change the “My Profile Photos” field text to read how you would like. The default is “Upload Profile Photo & Company Logo”. We have changed this to “Upload Company Logo”:
- (OPTIONAL) Change the “Account Listing Tab 2” field text to read how you would like. The default is “Profile Photo”. We have changed this to “Logo”:
- Click on the “Save Labels” button to save the changes.
Now when a member is adding their Logo, the page will look like this: