How to edit an Operator Signature
The Operator Signature is the signature added to the bottom of emails when you are logged in to the Admin area and then send emails from there.
Each operator on your site can have their own unique email signature. Because it is setup this way, each site can have multiple operators that can each send out emails with their own unique signature.
In order to edit the email signature for a member, please follow these steps:
- Login to the Admin area of your site
- Navigate to Settings >> Manage Operators in the top main menu
- Locate the operator you wish to edit the signature for in the list of operators and then click on the “Edit Operator” link for that operator
- In the new screen that appears, edit the content of the “Email Signature” field to be how you would like this operator’s signature to display
- Click on the “Save Operator” button