How to Edit How the Content of Individual Member Features Displays on Your Site
As the Administrator of a site using the Brilliant Directories platform, you have complete control over how the content of individual member features display in the various areas of your site.
Member Features include, but are not limited to:
- Job Listings
- Specialties (sub level categories)
- Photo Albums
- Articles (content provided by the members of your site)
- Listings (the ability to simply have a profile page / the code of the profile page itself)
In order to edit the display of any of these member features, navigate to Settings >> Member Features in the top main navigation of your Admin area.
Here you will see 3 different sections of code:
- Member Listing Page Settings – This contains the code for displaying the content in the tab on a member’s profile page.
- Search Result Settings – This contains the code for displaying the content in a search results for this member feature (EG: http://www.YOUR-DOMAIN.com/events)
- Details Page Settings – This contains the code for displaying the content of a single instance of a member feature (EG the full details of a single event or single coupon)
By editing this code, you can control how the content of any member feature displays on the live site in different contexts.